Hornady Subsonic 300 AAC Blackout | Hornady Subsonic 300 AAC Blackout for sale
Hornady 300 Blackout Subsonic Ammunition is designed for accuracy and performance below the speed of sound. The 190 grain Sub-X (Subsonic – eXpanding) bullet features a lead core. Long grooves in its gilding metal jacket combine with the bullet’s flat profile and the patented Flex Tip insert within its hollow-point cavity to help it expand reliably at low velocities. Performance of the 300 Blackout Subsonic load meets or exceeds FBI Protocol terminal ballistic test requirements.Hornady Subsonic 300 AAC Blackout
Hornady Subsonic 300 AAC Blackout
• Impact velocities of 960 to 1,020 fps into ballistic gelatin, providing 16-18” penetration and 90%+ weight retention.
• Designed to expand at velocities down to 900 fps. Hornady Subsonic 300 AAC Blackout
• Loaded with unique powders optimized for subsonic use, the low flash signature is ideal for both suppressed and unsuppressed performance.
• Bullets feature a cannelure for a positive case crimp for use in semi-autos.
• Designed specifically to fit, feed, and function in a variety of firearms including gas system guns.
Made In United States of America
|Cartridge||300 AAC Blackout (7.62x35mm)|
|Grain Weight||190 Grains|
|Muzzle Velocity||1050 Feet Per Second|
|Muzzle Energy||465 Foot Pounds|
|Bullet Style||Polymer Tip|
|Bullet Brand And Model||Hornady FTX|
|G1 Ballistic Coefficient||0.437|
|Test Barrel Length||16 Inches|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
|Shipping Weight||0.875 Pounds|
There are no reviews yet.